Password protect your software, files and folders for free! Users can add password protection to any Windows program.
Two types of file and folder protection, including encryption, provides you with all-in-one solution for protecting your computer from unauthorized access.
With extra features to lock the desktop, boot keys, task keys, blocking software installations and internet access and Windows Startup.
￭ Some features require Premium Edition
Jul 22, 2016
KEYMACRO is an easy-to-use password protection utility that lets you add a password to any Windows program, folder or file, and use a PIN or picture as a password. You can also add passwords to make your startup menu or desktop hidden or to block other application that you don’t want to launch when you start your computer. KEYMACRO allows you to turn any Windows folder, program, file, URL or content into a secure area.
It is very simple to use:
Step 1: Add a password to any Windows program, folder or file
Step 2: Select from 4 types of security keys (a picture, a pin, a number, or a combination of any of them)
• From all the items on your computer, select the program or file you want to protect, and it will be automatically password protected
• Select the security type by clicking on the desired key from the above choices.
• KEYMACRO is secure: In order to access the password protected area, you must enter the correct password.
If you can’t find the program or file you are looking for, just go to the Windows Search and type the name of the program/file. KEYMACRO will be listed in the search results.
Mac OS X
￭ Add a password to any Windows program, folder or file
￭ Add a PIN or picture as a password
￭ Select from 4 types of security keys (a picture, a pin, a number, or a combination of any of them)
￭ Lock the desktop, boot keys, task keys, access to other programs and internet
￭ Block applications on startup and when you select the program from your startup menu
￭ Create password-protected zones on your hard drive
￭ Works on all Windows systems, including Mac OS X
￭ Password 4f8c9c8613
NCH VideoPad Video Editor Professional V5.02 Beta Crack – [SH] Serial Key
George Harrison I Me Mine 39.epub
Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0 Build 178 Portable download
The House Next Door hindi dubbed movies download
Big Sean – Finally Famous (Deluxe Edition) (2011)
Minitab v.16 [Portable]
FS2004 – Sim Traffic 2006 v1.0 Beta – Repack Edition Patch
Moorhuhn Adventure Der Schatz des Pharao XXL crack free
hotel transylvania movie download 300mb
dvd djavan aria torrent
solution for introduction to statistical theory part1 sher muhammad chaudhry rapidshare
at88sc0204 reset software.pdf
Lecrae, Rebel full album zip 1
justin bieber baby 1080p hd
The Cretaceous City full movie hd 1080p
Edraw Max 188.8.131.528 Patch Serial Key Serial Key keygen
Bendometer P.S. Full Version Crack July 2012
FULL Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate 184.108.40.206 Crack
aveyond ean’s quest crack download
Aaj Ka Gundaraj movie download free
Basic HTML Template:
The base html of the theme. The base html contain the styling of the elements, and is not affected by the configuration of your Kryn.cms installation.
Main Navigation Bar:
The main navigation bar is the one which contain the navigation structure of the website. All the websites start with a menu. You can manage the menu or create your own. If you have added your navigation structure to the navigation.php file you can easily manage them.
You can install and activate the package with the following two commands:
In order to check if the extension is activated you can do:
You will get the list of installed packages with their activation status. The output of the command will look like this:
Example of index.php
Here we will briefly show how a basic website is created in the MVC architecture of Kryn.cms.
Create a new project in Kryn.cms:
1) Go to Kryn.cms Dashboard
2) Click on the name of the template you have created
3) Scroll down to Installed packages
4) Click on the extension you want to create. It’s recommended to use the package builder. The package builder is an extension that you can install on Kryn.cms via the package repository.
5) Scroll down to Available categories
6) Choose the category and enter a name. The name should reflect the content of your website
7) Select the category you want to use for your website
8) Choose a package name. The package name should reflect the category name
9) You will see a summary of what is in your categories. Check the ones you want to use and create your website with your package
Then you are ready to create your first content item.
Create a new content item
1) Go to Kryn.cms Dashboard
2) Click on the name of the category you have chosen
3) Scroll down to Content items
4) Click on the package you have selected
5) Scroll down to Available templates
6) Choose a template name
7) Create the content item
Example of index.php
Here we will show you how to create a package. A package contains extensions, templates and layouts. An extension is an extensible feature of Kryn.cms. A