How to Add Facebook Application to Facebook Page with Facebook Page Plugin
This documentation will help you understand and use Facebook Page plugin.
Facebook Page plugin is a powerful tool for page admins and admins of other pages. We can use it to integrate user’s Facebook activities with our Facebook Page.
Facebook Pages with Facebook Page Plugin have been around since year 2010.
By the end of 2016, nearly 100,000 businesses are using Facebook Pages to engage with their customers and drive sales. According to the latest numbers, 19.3 billion impressions are now delivered via Facebook and a staggering 3.2 billion users actively interact with Facebook Pages. The numbers are growing exponentially.
With this growth in mind, Facebook made Facebook Pages a more integrated part of their overall strategy. They are taking more control over how we use Facebook Pages for ads, marketing and communication.
Facebook Pages has the ability to track social network activity and send notifications to Facebook Page admins. This can be used as an effective tool to interact with users.
By integrating Facebook Page plugin into your website, you can have a free Facebook page that looks and works just like the official Facebook page. You can get a customized Facebook login button, custom Facebook page header and footer, custom Facebook page like count, custom contact form, and much more.
Facebook Pages plugin consists of three separate elements: Facebook Login, Facebook App and Facebook Page Tab
Facebook Login: This plugin is to allow Facebook login option for our website users. This plugin includes Facebook Login feature, Facebook oauth button and Facebook custom message.
Facebook App: This plugin is for creating Facebook application for our website. There are two major types of apps: App tab and App Like button. The difference between them is that the App Tab is actually used to connect to Facebook while App Like Button is used to encourage people to install and use the Facebook app.
Facebook Page Tab: This is actually one of the most important plugin. This plugin integrates your website’s Facebook page into the website. This allows us to create our own Facebook page that looks and acts exactly like the official Facebook page.
In order to integrate Facebook page plugin into our website, we have to install and configure the Facebook Page plugin before we can start using it.
Installing Facebook Page Plugin:
1. On the top right corner of the Facebook Page plugin admin page, click “Add Facebook” (as shown in figure 1)
Figure 1: Adding Facebook button
2. If this is your first time installing Facebook eea19f52d2
* Folder Icons for Windows XP to 11
* Turn your folder icons into Windows XP classic-style folder icons
* After you install the software, you’ll be able to easily switch between the classic and new XP style folder icons without any further re-installation
* Compatible with all Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016
* Main Features:
* Turn your existing boring folder icons into the new XP style folder icons
* Easy to install, easy to use
* Support for Windows XP to Windows 10
* Support for Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2016
* Set a default album icon for the folders with the same name, folder artist or folder album name
* Compatible with any of the folders which the old Icons was for, like PDF, JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, DOC, DOCX, EXE, CAB, CABZ, DIR, IMG, SND, MIDI, RM, OGG, MP3, WAV, WMA, MPEG, AAC, MID, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MP4, AVC, FLAC, CUE, PPT, PNG, RAR, ZIP, JPG, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPTM, PPTZ, PDF, RTF, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPTB, PPTJ, PPTK, PPS, PS, ICL, RIB, MIDI, OST, LSP, LSPX, LSPM, LSF, PDF, PSD, PSB, PSBX, PSBM, PSDP, PSDG, PSI, PSIF, PSMX, PSOD, PSPA, PSQ, PSW, PSWX, PSZ, PSZB, PSZC, PSZD, PSZE, PSZF, PSZH, PSZI, PSZJ, PSZK, PSZL, PSZM, PSZN, PSZP, PSZQ, PSZR, PSZS, PSZT, PSZU, PSZW, PSZX, PSZY, PSZ