A simple, easy to use, and unobtrusive player. No Flash experience needed. Automatically plays your iTunes podcast feed, or a feed from a public directory.
Wimpy supports the following:
Convert an.itp file to a.m3u file to use your.itp feed in a playlist (this can also be accomplished using the MP3 Encoder program).
Uses text based.itp files that contain the mp3 url of the podcast.
Uses text based.m3u files that contain the mp3 url of the podcast.
Uses the standard text/TXT based feed.txt format.
Uses the MPEG-1/2 bitrate 3,75MBPS or higher.
Uses the standard MPEG-1/2 bitrate 2,5MBPS.
Uses the RSS format as written on the podcaster’s website.
Uses the.pls format as written on the podcaster’s website.
The Local GD Viewer will display all the gadgets on your Google Desktop. It’s important to note that the source gadgets need to be stored in the Google Desktop Web Viewer application. You will be able to see the source gadgets in a treeview format, just like the one on the web.
Local GD Viewer Key Features:
￭ All gadgets are stored locally
￭ No Internet Access is required
￭ Very easy to use
￭ It can be run on Windows and Mac
“Local GD Viewer” is now available to download for free. Just visit the following link to download the application:
More information and video tutorials about “Local GD Viewer” can be found at the following link:
Organize your desktop with the personal desktop organizer.
Easy to use but also powerful, the Personal Desktop Organizer helps you to quickly and conveniently create and manage your own desktop. Using the intuitive set of tools it is possible to quickly create or change folders, subfolders, move and delete items, switch between standard view and icon view, set a background and use simple commands to get organized.
– A new Dock with a new, intuitive interface that allows users to easily manage their desktop
– 3 Desktop views: Standard, Icon and Lists
– A powerful System Explorer that allows users to easily and quickly create and modify their file structure
– Select items by dragging and dropping them
– A powerful context menu, that makes it possible to get to the core of any operation
– A powerful, accessible file management system that allows users to easily access their files and icons
– Display multiple file systems at once
– Manage documents: edit, move, delete and rename documents and folders
– Easy share options with and without a password
– Fast and light but powerful
– Shortcuts: One click can bring any operation directly to the spotlight
– Supports Google Desktop Web Viewer integration
– Supports Google Desktop Manager and Live Tiles
– Supports iPod/iPhone/iPad
– Supports iGoogle
– Supports Apple iMac/Apple MacBook/Apple MacBook Pro
– Supports Windows 7
– Runs on most operating systems
– Localized in a dozen languages
– Secure: If you