KeyMacro is an easy to use and powerful macro recorder for Windows. You can use it to record mouse clicks, keyboard keystrokes and more!
KeyMacro is able to record text, mouse clicks, right-clicks, middle clicks, drag and drop, right-clicks, and keystrokes, in any application (ie. Internet Explorer, Outlook, Chrome, Explorer, Photoshop, etc). You can also convert your recorded macros into HTML/JS and PDF files.
KeyMacro’s undo function allows you to undo macros and errors.
1) Simple to use.
Record keystrokes with 3 clicks (or 1 if you wish)
2) Quick Edit/Upload
Extract your recorded macro to HTML/JS/PDF files with 1 click
3) Macro protection.
Macros will only run if KeyMacro is opened or if the user is currently in the target application
4) History of each recorded macro.
Record up to 30 keystrokes per second
6) 3 types of macros:
– Mouse clicks (including shift, left, right, left/right, middle, up/down/left/right/up)
All macros are sent to the browser or to a PDF (optional)
(Source: Google Play)
UConnect Live Wifi Search
UConnect live Wifi search is a part of the software that searches for nearby WIFI networks and displays the available options for you.
Your device is able to automatically detect nearby WIFI networks and connect to them, and is able to find the WIFI access point to use, based on which service you are connected to.
If you need to move from one area to another, you can simply click on the network name and the device will automatically disconnect from that network and connect to another network.
UConnect Live Wifi search provides you with all the information that you might need to get connected to a WIFI network. You can directly and automatically connect to the WIFI network you need and even see detailed information about it, such as SSID, password, security, encryption, etc.
UConnect Live Wifi search also features an integrated local database which contains information about all of the WIFI networks and their properties.
This software is a part of UConnect program that was included in your device from the 384a16bd22
Jodeci-Back to the Future: The Very Best of Jodeci full album zip
Gal*Gun 2 – Doki Doki VR Mode Free Download
Twinmotion 2018.2.9407 Multilingual.Win64 setup free
Environmental Studies By Anindita Basak.pdf
PTC Creo v2.0 M030 MULTiLANGUAGE-SolidSQUAD
autocom delphi 2014 2 keygen generator
gravity full hd movie in hindi download
wladca pierscieni bitwa o srodziemie 2 crack
igo my way 1280×720 apk download
Descargar Sound Forge 9 En Espaol Con Keygen Y Crack Full.epub
assassin’s creed black flag kenway’s fleet crack
Jason Becker Discography (5CD) 1988 2002 FLAC 1
WinZip Pro 23.0 Build 13300 Keygen [CracksMind] Serial Key keygen
flywheel free energy generator pdf download
descargar crack star wars el poder de la fuerza 2 pc
person interest saison 2 full french torrent
I-nix ntb 901 android reset
autocad 2009 crack xforce keygen for macinstmank
AutoBookmark Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat pre-activated
ZylGMaps is a Google Maps component written in Delphi and C++ Builder. It allows developers to integrate Google Maps in their applications as a map view, and it provides the necessary parameters for map navigation. The component has been designed to be easily implemented in applications written in Delphi and C++ Builder.
• Drag & drop the component on the form in which you want to add the map,
• Configure the dialog’s size to fit your needs,
• Add the map view,
• Choose a provider,
• Configure all the parameters of the map,
• Add/Remove providers,
• Add/Remove Layers,
• Add/Remove controls,
• Show and hide all the controls and controls,
• You can also create your own controls using the custom properties,
• Add/remove listeners,
• Add/Remove event handlers.
The ZylGMaps component works with the Google maps and supports multiple providers and layers. It uses the Google Maps API to retrieve data from Google servers and it provides all the required parameters to display a custom map on the form.
• ZylSoftGoogleMapView (view): it works with Google maps API, it supports multiple providers and multiple layers, the component implements all the necessary interface and class to display Google maps.
• ZylSoftGoogleMapView (controls): it provides the necessary controls to navigate and display map, it supports multiple providers and multiple layers.
• ZylSoftGoogleMapView (button): it provides the necessary buttons to control the map.
• ZylSoftGoogleMapView (image): it provides the necessary buttons to control the map view, it supports multiple providers and multiple layers.
• ZylSoftGoogleMapView (Custom properties): it provides the necessary controls for customizing the map view, you can add custom properties to control the behavior of the map view, depending on the type of custom property you choose, the map view will behave in different ways, like you can control the map labels, the map image, zoom, latitude and longitude, you can add your own controls to customize the map view and customize the interface of the map view.
• ZylSoftGoogleMapView (Custom controls): it provides the necessary controls for customizing the map view, it supports multiple providers and multiple layers.